Monday, June 1, 2009

Preschool Program

The portrait for Zaquel. Marcos said he looks like a basketball player. Maybe he will be one in the future.
I did a portrait of each student and here is Zaquel with his. They all turned out really nice I think.

I let Isabel help do the last song she was thrilled!


Weather song Zaquel was" windy" I know, I know, how appropriate. It's like his mom was in charge or something and knew just what kind of weather he would be!



" Jingle Bells" song Yes, that is my sister Joye helping Matt. He was very bashful and a bit unwilling to participate. :) There's always one!




Here is the song "We Give Thanks" with their cute little Turkey hats.





This one is for you Joye! He did actually do it himself during practice! :)






4 comments:

  1. Very cute program, you are so talented! Looks like a great performance by everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the picture. I love now that he sings all the program songs for me all the time with all the actions and trying to get Jared to do them with him. He still asks me about the program and why he didn't sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! I can't wait to have my Memms in your class, and I didn't know you were an artist! You go woman!

    ReplyDelete