Saturday, June 20, 2009

Poop or Frosting?

WARNING! If you don't mind being grossed out, keep reading. If you mind, stop reading here.

So, Briel has been constipated this past week and it has been rough for her. So I gave her a laxative a few days ago, nectarines and raisins. Her body has adjusted well to the treatment.
(Little did I know how well until today!)

Jungle Boy had just given Zaquel a large spoonful of chocolate frosting and he ate it with great enthusiasm. He finished and put the spoon in the sink. (what a good boy)

Jungle Boy then got Briel out of her crib and headed toward the kitchen to make her a bottle. Zaquel was following him (a little too closely). Then all of a sudden I hear Zaquel trying to scream with his mouth wide open and tongue out. He had, what appeared to be, chocolate frosting on his tongue. He started spitting it out on the floor and we were getting a bit upset with him. We asked why he was spitting out his chocolate frosting. Jungle Boy said, "Don't you like chocolate anymore?" and "No more frosting for you!" All the while, Zaquel is still trying desperately to get us to remove the "chocolate" from his tongue.

I went to grab a wet paper towel and wiped out his mouth. Then I proceeded to clean-up the floor and the "chocolate" did not smell like chocolate at all!

Jungle Boy then said, "I think Briel pooped!" Poop she did! All over Jungle Boy's pants, shirt, arm, the kitchen floor and Zaquel's mouth!

Jungle Boy took Briel cleaned her up, (another good boy) gave her a quick bath along with Zaquel (his 2nd one of the day).

We then sanatized the whole kitchen and wish we could have done the same with Zaquel's mouth!!

I guess when Jungle Boy picked Briel up, his arem squished her diaper and her EXTREMELY brown and runny poop fell out of the top of her diaper and right into Zaquel's mouth. Can you say wrong place at the wrong time? His size didn't help much either. Poor kid!

After we figured out what happened, Jungle Boy told Zaquel he could have frosting whenever he wanted! That is the least we can do!

5 comments:

  1. I am glad that someone else's child could get the two confused. I went to throw Cody in the tub tonight and he had a poopy diaper. He kept trying to tell me something while pointing at the diaper. When I finally realized what he was saying I had to laugh. He thought that poop in his diaper was chocolate. I am glad that he didn't taste it to find out other wise. Poor kid. Hope that it doesn't scar him from eating chocolate his whole life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's pretty bad sis. I can only imagine this moment. Poor Zaquel, I bet he didn't even want any more chocolate frosting after that huh? We missed you yesterday at Dad's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck! Seriously, that is hilarious! Emma threw up once, and it splashed up in Sean's mouth, and I thought that was funny, but this takes the (chocolate) cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, throw up is just as bad! Sick sick sick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok. With the dead rat, and then this story I don't know if I'm going to read your blog anymore. Just kiddin'. Poor, poor boy. I'm sorry Zaquel. And I finally figures out who Jungle boy is....lol!

    ReplyDelete