Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Crawling?

So I can't believe that Briel is 8 months old already! I mean somedays it seems like it has been 2 years since I had her and others seems like just a few months! Where did the time go? And why isn't it going faster?

While we were on vacation, Briel decides that she likes being on her belly. Then she proceeds to move her arms and legs to crawl, but she goes backwards instead of forwards. Hmmmmm, stubborn or genuis? See for yourself.... it is right at the beginning so don't miss it!

3 comments:

  1. Okay she is so fun to watch!! I love your background. Just count yourself lucky that she is at least trying to crawl. I just had walkers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide if she likes this new development? She is so stinkin' cute though, I still might snatch her up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video sis! The condo looks the same and I love Zaquel's comment about talkin' to the ladies. He's going to be a heartbreaker that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete