Monday, June 1, 2009

Our Little Reader

ok, this pic is for me! We worked really hard on homework this year together. Somedays it was a bit rough, but we got it done. I mean Isabel that is... Here she is with her folder full of stickers which means she did not miss one week of homework! Fabulous!
You gotta love it! One happy 1st Grader!

Here she is receiveing her 2nd medal for coming in at #3 in her class. She really wanted to be 2nd but oh, well. We told her as long as she does her best that is all that matters. When we got home she said, " I have a 2nd and 3rd place medal, now all I need is a 1st place one." Maybe next year girly! We love you!


Here is Isabel at the AR Awards Assembly getting her 1st grade medal for earning more than 50 points! Way to go girl!



6 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited to see you on a blog! I'm seriously impressed! Your family is so cute. You and Marcos look exactly the same, so no way can you have a first grader and two others! I'm totally adding you to my "Peeps" list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Isabel! I know how hard it is to earn all those stickers- way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandee,

    Way fun blog! Will luv keeping up with it :)

    Mary P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Glad you are blogging! Beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a smartie Isabel is!! Glad you have a blog! I have added you to my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, thanks girls! Tell me something I don't know! J/K! I'll try to make my lovely little blog exciting and all that jazz!

    ReplyDelete