Monday, December 7, 2009

Yours Truly!

Yes, you guessed it! This post is all about me! We had some family pictures done a few weeks ago and my wonderful friend Kim did a fantastic job! See her magnificent work here. She did some of the kids, family together and of Marcos and I. I absolutely love the ones she did of me and I am rarely in the hundreds of photos I take of the kids so yes, I am being a little selfish and posting something all about me! This also goes to show that I DO clean up nicely!

Another post with the family pics will be coming soon!










4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! And Marco doesn't look so bad, either. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!! I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look great!! Can't wait to see the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete