Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Family Pictures November 19, 2009

Well, here we are in all our glory! Screaming baby and all! It was FREEZING cold at Gardner Village on this day with the wind blowing at us from every direction! The kids tried to huddle up but it didn't always work for the pictures. However, there was NO SNOW! That is what we were hoping for! My friend Kim did an amazing job for us. She did not have the easiest of jobs with kids saying how cold it was, a crying baby if she was put down, and a Daddy who has a short torso who can't sit up straight or cross his legs! But in the end, she made us look BEAUTIFUL and that is why she was hired!

So, now I need your help. I need to order some prints for our frames and I am not sure which one I should order for our family one. Please take a look and tell me which is your favorite. Here's a tip, since some of the pic's are cut-off, just click on it and it will show you the whole thing then use your back button on your browser to see the rest! Thanks!











6 comments:

  1. How do you choose a favorite? I love them all but I think I like the last one the best. Good luck in choosing. You all look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, they all turned out so great. I'm partial to the color pics myself but it would depend on what color your room is. I like the one of you in front of the blue door or the one with the red brick wall on the right side. But you all look so good you can't go wrong with any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them all but my favorite is picture #7 (black and white with the side view of the porch)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! the one I like is color!!!!!!!! The 7th one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. number three, you all look happy....I love them all, but three is the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Cute! Cute! You are all so adorable!

    ReplyDelete