Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Being Neighborly



So, here we are out delivering our gifts to the neighbors for family night last night and of course our little Briel was doing this the WHOLE time!

You see, she is just so attached to her Papa and he was the one doing the delivering up to the door. (The rest of us sat in the warm car listening to Christmas music) Each time he got out of the car and shut the door to deliver, yep, you guessed it, screaming ensued! He'd come back, quiet baby. Next house, shut door, screaming baby. This went on for each house! Ok, well she fell asleep at the second to last house. OF COURSE!

I tell you I love this girl, but it is insane how attached she is! Maybe it is because he never puts her down, or because he dotes on her so much, or because he can't bear to hear her cry. Hmmmmm, or all of the above! He really is a softie but we are paying for it now!

By the way, she did this at family pictures too, each time I took her away from her Papa!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture anyway! My little Alex is the same way only with me and not dad. The poor kid can't even handle me going to take the trash out...he watches out the window screaming for me and is just fine when I get back in. Darn cute kids huh?!?!

    ReplyDelete