Saturday, July 25, 2009

Baby Contest


For those of you that remember, back in April of this year I entered Briel in a baby contes, with this photo, in the West Valley Journal. Thanks to all of those fabulous people who voted for her, she took third place! Nice!

She won a free photoshoot and 8x10 photo from Kathryn Michaels Photography. If you want to see one of the adorable pics from the shoot, click here. Enter the site and click on galleries, then babies and Briel is the first one up.

I guess this photo has edge lighting which is very difficult to do. I am so gald we could help Kathryn out with this! Anyway, I do have to say, I think Briel is just gorgeous! No bias at all right?

Well, enjoy the picture and wish us luck for the final contest in January of 2010! We are in the running for Disneyland! I do hope we win since we have never been there! No voting this time, only professional judges...a bit more intimidating but exciting none the less!

2 comments:

  1. She is a cutie and I think should have one first place. Good luck for Disneyland!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous. Good luck on the final contest!

    ReplyDelete