Monday, June 14, 2010

Mosquito Hater

Yes, that is me a big huge mosquito hater! It could be from the fact that I got Malaria from those nasty little buggers.. or because of this!



It started out as just a little redness under her eye and then after her nap it looked like this!!

I took her in and an antibiotic was prescribed it if got any worse...ummmm this looked pretty much worse in my opinion.

So, I filled it and it helped immensely!

So, when those lovely, fountains of knowledge, medical assistants tell you it's summer and that is why we get mosquito bites...I am sure you will heed their advice to use repellent! :)


Another look...

PS My favorite remedy for these meanies is a baking soda paste. Put a small amount in a bowl. Add water to make a stiff paste then put on the bite and cover with a band-aid! Works like a charm! Couldn't do it near the eye though...

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, at least she is smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy!! Glad she is doing better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor baby! She still has that cute little smile on her face though! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exactly what happens to Dillan and Brynn. One time Dillan had so many on his head/face that he looked like an alien. It was sad. Brynn had one on her eye just like that last year. I HATE them too and so do my kids.

    ReplyDelete