Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day 2010

Every year for Valentine's Day, I do a little valentine hunt. I put hearts with clues on them around the house and the kids (Isabel for now) reads the clue on the heart and races off to find the next one.

They go throughout the house and finally they find the Valentine's Day Surprise! It is so fun! The kids love running around the house searching for the next heart!


Isabel at the starting heart


Finding their surprises!


Briel eating some of her surprise.


All dressed up for church!

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I should probably do that for my boys, they love running around the whole house. They all look so cute dressed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute idea...I bought my kids all a little book for valentines day and Zach and I sit down and read the diary of a whimpy kid every night now! Your kids are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really cute idea! I always need a good idea and that is really something new and fun that my kids would love. Good job mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a very good mom. Keep up the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really fun idea! I might have to copy you one of these days when Ty can run around! Your so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete