Thursday, February 4, 2010

Chalk Art

I cannot believe the mild Winter we have been having! It was so nice last week that my kids wanted to play outside.

I sent them with a jacket of course and some chalk.

This is what Isabel came up with

Isn't this adorable?


Look! It's Papa with no hair! You can't read his shirt but it says "Dixie College #1" on it! What a great detail!


This is me! I love my cheeks and my lips! So cute! I believe those "C's" on my chest are not for "Cossa" if you know what I mean!


Look! We are holding hands! So cute!


A close-up of Papa's face...again so great!


A close-up of my face...love it!

What a budding little artist we have!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I wish it was warm enough here to play with sidewalk chalk! I've got Spring Fever already!!! :)

    ReplyDelete