Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009


Here are the kiddos before we went to the church for table treating.
Trunk-or-Treats were outlawed a few years ago by the Stake because of liability issues...


Two cuties!
I made them go out at 8:20am before we headed off for school for these photos. Isabel kept telling me "I'm freezing!" I didn't really care! I needed to get pictures and this is where we do it every year. Never mind that is snowed two days earlier!

Isabel as Fancy Nancy!
Her favorite part of the costume was the tutu, accessories, and glasses!

Superman actually sitting still and he isn't even sleeping!

Everyone before the Halloween parade at school, which didn't start on time I might add!

Here are the vampires with all their loot! The teeth were a big hit! What a fun idea!

Here is Zaquel's Halloween Bucket from preschool. I made the buckets and the parents sent the treats to help fill them up. I think they turned out pretty cute!

Zaquel with his candy bucket from preschool.

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. I'm curious as to what sort of liability comes along with a trunk or treat? Strange. Our Bishop got in trouble a few years back for having a Halloween party at the church. So now, no more parties, but we can still do a trunk or treat. Although we didn't, but we could have. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. I love the bucket you made for preschool! You are just way too crafty. Is that the superman/batman cape? If so I am glad to see that someone will wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute costume idea! My girls love Fancy
    Nancy and it never even occurred to me to dress one of them up like her for Halloween. Way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are too cute! How do you find time to do all of this stuff? You are one amazing mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know that you were a crafty girl! Those buckets are almost as cute as those kids!

    ReplyDelete