Friday, June 22, 2012

My how time goes so quickly these days!  Just a quick post to let you know what I have been up to besides all the wife and motherly daily duties...I have completed my Masters Degree!  I am thrilled about accomplishing this lofty goal! 

Thanks to my amazing and supportive family!  I could not have done this without their encouragement, support, and flexibility!


 This is what happens when your 3 year old decides she wants to take the picture!



Now, to all those who want to do something but haven't...don't wait, go and do it today!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that you were going to school for your Master's! Way to go! That is fabulous! You are an amazing person! Congratulations! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, good for you! That's incredible...when the heck did you find the time? You inspire me.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! We are so proud of you. That wasn't easy to get your masters degree, I'll bet!
    What a beautiful family. Good job parents!

    ReplyDelete