Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

This year we had our family pictures taken at the historic Garden Park Ward. It was a gorgeous day and we love our photographer Kim Orlandini for making us look so amazing!

















Belle's feet...size 3.5@9 years old.
Our beautiful girl!
Zaquel's feet size 12@5 yrs
My handsome boy!
Briel's feet size 8@ 3 yrs
Don't let this angel face fool you! She has a temper!
I am so blessed to be a wife and mother of these three wonderful children. I have never done anything harder in my life! I love that my family accepts me as I am and I hope I can teach them to do that with everyone they meet! Love to you all!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are GORGEOUS!!! I love the colors you picked, and the location, and gosh, you guys are just GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete