Friday, July 15, 2011

Original T-shirts

I just love my kids' art work! I am sure I am not the only one who does...so if you love your kids' art, you might want to put it on a t-shirt for them! I got the idea here. She suggests you use templates, but I changed it to be my own kids' art so it becomes more memorable and original. Just have your kids draw directly on the non-shiny side of the freezer paper with a sharprie. It is fairly easy as long as the art isn't too detailed. Isabel's was a bit detailed and it took a long time to cut it out. It turned out really cute however! Here are the highlights...

Isabel's picture before I cut it out. If you can't tell, it is our little family! Briel is the one on the far right with the "afro" silly kids!

Isabel's shirt all complete! So cute! I think it is now her favorite one! See what I mean? More memorable and original. No one in her class will have a shirt like this! :)

Here is Zaquel's shirt. He kept his art pretty simple, him, a keyboard, and a flower. I wish I had taken a picture of his art before I cut it. :( He wouldn't hold still, thus, the blurry picture.

Briel even did one! I just let her doodle on the freezer paper! She absolutely loved it!




Here's to the happy artists!

2 comments: