Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Job Description

So the other day, we were running a bit behind to pick-up Isabel from school (seems like it's more often than not these days). Here is my conversation with Zaquel.

Me: Zaquel! Give me those crackers so you can get buckled-up and hurry!
Z: Okay, Okay, just a minute.

(He seriously took forever to get in the van this day!)

Me: Hurry up!
Z: Don't be so demanding!

Me: Well then, hurry-up! (You would think he would get the point of what HURRY-up means...nope)
Z: Hold my crackers.

Me: Didn't I just ask you that?
Z: Mom, you have to do it when I tell you to because your job is to be a servant for kids!

Me: Laughter for hours!!

So, all you moms who have been wondering about your job description, well here it is! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mandee, that boy is hilarious. Although, I think my boys are under the same impression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How in the world did Zaquel get to be so funny? Do you guys ever stop laughing over there? Plus he is so wise for his age, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete