Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Family Goals

The new year is upon us and for Family Home Evening we made some goals. Each did some personal ones and we did some as a family. One of our family goals is to do a bit of exercising as a family each night. Tonight, Isabel was our trainer...She had us doing jumping jacks, invisible jump roping, push-ups, and tuck jumps. As we were doing our jumping jacks, Zaquel looked at me and said,"MOM! Don't shake your boobs!" I mean really, how candid can you get! I told him I couldn't do that and he said, "Well just try to okay?"
Hopefully, we will have less shaking at tomorrows exercise night! Any ideas on how to achieve this?

3 comments:

  1. LOL...I wish I knew a good way to avoid that unavoidable jiggle...

    One exercise my kids love is when I use them as weights. I'll have to post some pics. They have a blast, and I end up exhausted, which I suppose is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great goal to me!

    As for the jiggle, well, I'm sure he'll learn to appreciate it later in life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get a better sports bra! I love that kid! When does he get to be mine?

    ReplyDelete