Monday, April 26, 2010

Easter Cuties

I know Easter was a few weeks ago...here are the kiddos all dressed up! I am a sucker for dresses especially Spring ones...well, any kind really! I love to dress my girls the same when I can I know it's cheesy, but I will do it as long as I can and get away with it! It is hard to find dresses that match in such different sizes. Briel is in a 24m while Isabel is in an 8 or 10! I do love a good challenge though...luckily, I found these beauties at Costco! Isabel's is a size 6x but it is a big 6x. It all worked out fine and they look ravishing! Wouldn't you agree?


The kids in their Glory!


Zaquel doing his thing, whatever THAT THING is!


Isabel being her lovely little self.


I am not quite sure what Briel is trying to say...:) LOL


We love our Isabel!


I think this is some sort of spiderman pose...or he's got to pee!


What a character!

No comments:

Post a Comment