Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Coincidence? I think not!


Okay, I am a little late at posting this but I want to share it. One of Marcos' professors at Dixie College was called to be the new Mission President in Maputo, Mozambique in July of this year. We had lunch with them before they left and we gave them Marcos' family's information and addresses. We feel so blessed that they are able to contact them and teach them the gospel.

This is a picture of the Spendlove's with Marcos' family at his brother Bernardo's home. His sister Belinha is currently taking lessons and attending church every week. They hope to baptize her in December!

4 comments:

  1. What a neat story! Definitely not a coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the amazing power of our Gospel for sure! What a neat story! Be sure and keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I hope that all goes well and I can't wait to hear more updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful! What a tender mercy!! I am anxious to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete